Hao Zhu (朱昊 in Chinese) is currently a master student in Research Center of Cognitive Computing of Anhui University mentored by Aihua Zheng. He is also a joint master student in CRIPAC, Institute of Automation, Chineses Acdemic of Sciences (CASIA), supervised by Ran He. In 2018, he received bachelor’s degree from Computer Science school of Anhui Polytechnic University. He is now a research intern at Sensetime, working closely with Wayne Wu and Qianyi Wu.
Please feel free to contact me through email if you have any questions.
//Mar 15, 2021: One survey on audio visual learning was accepted to IJAC.
//Oct 8, 2020: One paper on face swapping was accepted to NeurIPS 2020.
//Sep 10, 2020: Two papers on audio-visual generation were accepted to ICPR 2020.
//Mar 10, 2020: One talking face paper was accepted to IJCAI 2020.
//Sep 10, 2018: Start my graduate study and research at Anhui University.
- Deep audio-visual learning: A surveyIJAC 2021
- AOT: Appearance Optimal Transport Based Identity Swapping for Forgery DetectionNeurIPS 2020
- Let’s Play Music: Audio-driven Performance Video GenerationICPR 2020
- Talking Face Generation via Learning Semantic and Temporal Synchronous LandmarksICPR 2020 (Coming Soon)
- Arbitrary Talking Face Generation via Attentional Audio-visual Coherence LearningIJCAI 2020